Effective, versatile, and reliable, our high-security fence system has been designed to provide an aesthetic and intelligent solution to a wide range of security needs.
Consisting of our 358 Mesh Panel and 358 QuickSecure Post, the 358 System is ideal for high-security applications wherever maximum protection is required.
With a sturdy construction of steel resistance welded at each intersection, its impenetrable mesh pattern is more effective than traditional fencing as it prevents objects from being passed through, is climb resistant, and is indestructible against the use of conventional hand cutting tools.
Extremely strong & visually discreet
From a distance, the mesh pattern becomes transparent, providing the aesthetic you want with the strength of steel you need. Despite its understated appearance, its security is undeniable.
Virtually maintenance free with a long-product life due to the high-quality raw materials used in the manufacturing process.
We offer peace of mind by providing you with an integral and cost effective solution.
- Our 358 system is ideal for critical infrastructures, international borders, pipelines, nuclear materials, prisons, airports, train stations, utility and chemical plants, hospitals, industrial and commercial areas, etc.
- It is also very effective for lower security applications such as schools, retail & business parks, residential homes, etc.
- Standard system consists of our 358 High-Security Flat or Profiled Mesh Panel with small mesh openings.
- Can also be constructed using any other of our high-security mesh panels such as the Super-Six Mesh Panel.
- Open-channel omega-type posts offer long-term protection against corrosion and extra-strength against vehicle impact.
- Allows for installation both above and below ground
- Available in galvanized, PPC, Galfan, self-colour and stainless steel finishes.
- Standard post spacing up to 13 feet or 4 m depending on height
Where maximum security is essential we can work with you to provide a customized solution.
Complies with all local and international quality standards, including ASTM F2453 / F2453M – 14(2019) Standard Specification for Welded Wire Mesh Fence Fabric (Metallic-Coated or Polymer Coated) for Meshes of 6 in.2 [3871 mm2] or Less, in Panels or Rolls, with Uniform Meshes y ASTM F2548 – 12(2018) Standard Specification for Expanded Metal Fence Systems for Security Purposes